- in the verbal, plenary inspiration of the Bible. It is totally free of any errors in the original manuscripts, and is the supreme standard for faith and conduct which must be applied to all areas of life.
- in one living, eternal and true God, existing eternally in three distinct Persons as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, each being equal in attributes, power and glory, yet having distinct offices, functions and personalities.
- in the absolute deity and perfect humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ; that he had two natures, divine and human, united in one Person without mixture.
- in Christ’s virgin birth by the Holy Spirit and in His substitutionary death through the shedding of His blood for the forgiveness of sins, in His literal bodily resurrection and ascension, His present High priestly ministry in heaven of intercession for the saints at the right hand of the Father and His imminent return for the elect.
- in the absolute deity and eternality of the Holy Spirit Who convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgment, is the agent of regeneration, sanctification, and baptism of believers into the body of Christ, indwelling and sealing them unto the day of redemption while exercising the ministry of comfort and teaching.
- that all mankind was created in the image and likeness of God; that in Adam’s sin the race fell, inherited a sinful nature and became alienated from God both by birth and choice. Mankind is therefore totally depraved being unable to redeem his lost condition.
- that the salvation of the sinner is wholly of grace through personal faith in the Person and finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ, and all the redeemed, once saved, are kept by God’s power and are secure in Christ forever, never to lose his salvation.